- This event has passed.
Randi Light—The Forgiveness Fire for Ultimate Healing
7:00 pm EDT - 9:00 pm EDT
Randi Light, an award-winning hypnotherapist, certified hypnosis instructor, healer and author, believes that forgiveness is one of the most healing processes we can embrace. In her 17 years of teaching forgiveness to lightworkers and other hypnotherapists, she has discovered that when you forgive, let go and accept the past, you have the power to create a bright and compelling future filled with what you want, instead of what you don’t want. (To register for the event through Eventbrite, please click here.)
Beginning April 6, Randi will also schedule private hypnosis sessions through April 30 and offer a two-day introductory on-demand/in person hypnosis training through SFF. Click here to learn more and register.
In her April 6 talk Randi will teach us the power of forgiveness and lead us through “The Forgiveness Fire.” This forgiveness process does not condone or encourage the harmful behaviors of others, but acknowledges it and gives people a way to let go of grudges that can cause them immeasurable physical and emotional pain.
“Forgiveness is one of the essential four hypnosis sessions that I use because I believe that every person on the planet would benefit from it,” says Randi, referring to the sessions she uses as outlined in her book, “The Essential 4 Success System.”
“I have found that this system establishes over a 90 percent success rate in overcoming feelings of anxiety, depression, insomnia, and chronic pain, and the forgiveness component is the key. In my opinion it is the ultimate healing technique.”
During Randi’s Forgiveness Fire, you will experience:
- A hypnotic induction and journey in which you set intentions and discover inner resources that prepare you for letting go of what no longer serves you
- Inviting a guide in mentor or angelic presence to travel with you for support and strength
- The alpha and theta brain wave state of deep hypnosis, combined with the HeartMath breathing technique that easily cultivates self-love and strength as well as preparation for communicating from the heart
- Energetic cord cutting to take back energy and soul fragments and become complete and whole again
- An opportunity to connect with the light and unconditional love of Source and channel it into you through the chakras, as well as the option to channel the energy into the person you invited to the forgiveness fire
- The restorative power of the Ho’oponopono prayer to enhance the healing process, upgrade old belief systems, and create deep and lasting change on the cellular level
- Meeting, connecting and celebrating with your future self as a result of the forgiveness process
More About Randi
Randi Light, MS, CH, CHT has hypnotized thousands of children and adults to break through barriers and become the best version of themselves. Her life’s work combines 35 years of research, training and life skills to provide sustainable wellness solutions for personal and professional performance improvement.
Randi seeks to communicate from the heart and live her life in service to others. She has been trained in a number of healing modalities including pediatric hypnosis, advanced DNA theta healing, alchemical hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Reiki, Akashic records, Qigong and NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
One of Randi’s areas of expertise is helping people reach peak performance. Her other book, “How To Enhance Your Peak Performance Methods” describes the process she uses to get athletes, performers and speakers into “The Zone.” She says it can also be used as an effective manifesting tool.
Randi was awarded ˜Hypnosis Instructor of The Year 2022 “and ˜Hypnotist of The Year 2012” at the Mid-America Hypnosis Conference. She has served on boards for women and for the environment, and in 2016, she received the Black Pearl Award for her dedication and commitment to serving women.
Randi owns and operates the Enlightened Living Hypnosis Academy, a school dedicated to increasing hypnosis success rates and creating outstanding hypnotherapists and coaches. Her courses use a powerful education model that includes accelerated learning techniques, healing hypnosis, hypnotic enhancers, and experiential activities to create confident hypnotists and coaches that make a great living doing what they love. Her secret sauce to success includes small intimate settings to help participants breakthrough their own blocks to success while learning how to do the same with their clients.
Randi also facilitates local spiritual and advanced healing destination retreats. Her newest adventure is called “Turn On Your Love Light,” an experiential and enlightening podcast.
Ways to Connect with Randi:
Our mission is to enhance the spiritual, mystical, and metaphysical awareness and consciousness of our community by sponsoring programs that facilitate personal growth and development and a holistic approach to health and living.
We are not affiliated with any religious organization.